ENGLISH | FRENCH | ITALIAN | SPANISH
Chrysler Group LLC, formed in 2009 to establish a global strategic alliance with Fiat S.p.A., designs, engineers, manufactures, distributes and sells vehicles under the Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram and FIAT brands, and the SRT performance vehicle designation. The Company also distributes the Alfa Romeo 4C and Mopar products. With the resources, technology and worldwide distribution network required to compete on a global scale, the alliance builds on Chrysler Group’s culture of innovation, first established by Walter P. Chrysler in 1925, and Fiat’s complementary technology that dates back to its founding in 1899. Chrysler Group became a wholly owned subsidiary of Fiat on Jan. 21, 2014.
Headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, Chrysler Group’s product lineup features some of the world's most recognizable vehicles, including the Chrysler 300 and Town & Country, Jeep Wrangler and Grand Cherokee, Dodge Challenger and Viper SRT, Ram 1500 and Fiat 500. Fiat contributes world-class technology, platforms and powertrains for small- and medium-size cars, allowing Chrysler Group to offer an expanded product line including environmentally friendly vehicles.
Auburn Hills, Mich.
Chrysler Group LLC
1000 Chrysler Drive
Auburn Hills, MI 48326-2766
Company Blog: http://blog.chryslergroupllc.comCompany Web Site: www.chryslergroupllc.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChryslerGroupFlickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chryslergroup/Instagram: http://instagram.com/chryslergroupMedia Web Site: www.media.chrysler.comPinterest: http://pinterest.com/chryslergroup/Streetfire: http://www.streetfire.net/uploaded/chryslervideo.htmTwitter: www.twitter.com/chryslerTwitter (Spanish): https://twitter.com/ChryslerEspanol
Employment: (June 2014)
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer – Sergio Marchionne
Chrysler Group is managed by a Board of Directors that provides oversight to the Company.
Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge SRT, Ram, FIAT and Mopar
2013 – 2.4 million (worldwide)
Full-Year Net Revenue: (2013)
Manufacturing Facilities: (June 2014)
- 13 Assembly
- 7 Engine
- 4 Transmission
- 13 Stamping, Casting, Machining, Axle, Tool and Die
Manufacturing Training Facilities:
- World Class Manufacturing (WCM) Academy, Warren, Mich.
- World Class Manufacturing Academy, Saltillo, Mexico
- Arizona Proving Grounds, Yucca, Ariz.
- Automotive Research and Development Centre, Windsor, Ont.
- Chelsea Proving Grounds, Chelsea, Mich.
- Chrysler de Mexico Center for Research, Development and Testing of Automotive Engineering, Cuajimalpa, Mexico
- Chrysler Technology Center, Auburn Hills, Mich.
- Florida Evaluation Center, Naples, Fla.
Regional Business Centers and Parts Distribution Centers: Twelve North American Regional Business Centers are responsible for all sales, service, parts, service contracts and dealer initiatives:
- California Business Center (Los Angeles)
- Denver Business Center
- Eastern Business Center (Ontario, Canada)
- Great Lakes Business Center (Detroit)
- Mid-Atlantic Business Center (Washington, D.C.)
- Midwest Business Center (Chicago)
- Northeast Business Center (New York)
- Quebec Business Center
- Southeast Business Center (Orlando, Fla.)
- Southwest Business Center (Dallas)
- West Business Center (Scottsdale, Ariz.)
- Western Business Center (Calgary, Alberta)
Twenty-two North American Parts Distribution Centers ship Mopar parts and accessories to dealers and customers:
- Western Region & Mexico
- Los Angeles
- Portland, Ore.
- St. Louis
- Toluca (Mexico)
Eastern Region & Canada
- Red Deer (Canada)
- Montreal (Canada)
- New York
- Orlando, Fla.
- Mississauga/Toronto (Canada)
- Center Line, Mich.
- Marysville, Mich.
- Mopar World Headquarters / Package Engineering Parts Distribution Center (Center Line, Mich.)
- Warren, Mich. (two locations)