ENGLISH | FRENCH | ITALIAN | SPANISH
Chrysler Group LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCA), designs, engineers, manufactures, distributes and sells vehicles under the Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram and FIAT brands, and the SRT performance vehicle designation. The Company also distributes the Alfa Romeo 4C and Mopar products. With the resources, technology and worldwide distribution network required to compete on a global scale, FCA builds on Chrysler Group’s culture of innovation, first established by Walter P. Chrysler in 1925, and Fiat’s complementary technology that dates back to its founding in 1899.
FCA, the seventh-largest automaker in the world based on total vehicle sales in 2013, is an international automotive group engaged in designing, engineering, manufacturing, distributing and selling vehicles and components and production systems. FCA is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and on the Mercato Telematico Azionario under the symbol “FCAU.”
Auburn Hills, Mich.
Chrysler Group LLC
1000 Chrysler Drive
Auburn Hills, MI 48326-2766
Company Blog: http://blog.chryslergroupllc.comCompany Web Site: www.chryslergroupllc.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChryslerGroupFlickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chryslergroup/Instagram: http://instagram.com/chryslergroupMedia Web Site: www.media.chrysler.comPinterest: http://pinterest.com/chryslergroup/Streetfire: http://www.streetfire.net/uploaded/chryslervideo.htmTwitter: www.twitter.com/chryslerTwitter (Spanish): https://twitter.com/ChryslerEspanol
Employment: (June 2014)
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer – Sergio Marchionne
Chrysler Group is managed by a Board of Directors that provides oversight to the Company.
Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge SRT, Ram, FIAT and Mopar
2013 – 2.4 million (worldwide)
Full-Year Net Revenue: (2013)
Manufacturing Facilities: (June 2014)
- 13 Assembly
- 7 Engine
- 4 Transmission
- 13 Stamping, Casting, Machining, Axle, Tool and Die
Manufacturing Training Facilities:
- World Class Manufacturing (WCM) Academy, Warren, Mich.
- World Class Manufacturing Academy, Saltillo, Mexico
- Arizona Proving Grounds, Yucca, Ariz.
- Automotive Research and Development Centre, Windsor, Ont.
- Chelsea Proving Grounds, Chelsea, Mich.
- Chrysler de Mexico Center for Research, Development and Testing of Automotive Engineering, Cuajimalpa, Mexico
- Chrysler Technology Center, Auburn Hills, Mich.
- Florida Evaluation Center, Naples, Fla.
Regional Business Centers and Parts Distribution Centers: Twelve North American Regional Business Centers are responsible for all sales, service, parts, service contracts and dealer initiatives:
- California Business Center (Los Angeles)
- Denver Business Center
- Eastern Business Center (Ontario, Canada)
- Great Lakes Business Center (Detroit)
- Mid-Atlantic Business Center (Washington, D.C.)
- Midwest Business Center (Chicago)
- Northeast Business Center (New York)
- Quebec Business Center
- Southeast Business Center (Orlando, Fla.)
- Southwest Business Center (Dallas)
- West Business Center (Scottsdale, Ariz.)
- Western Business Center (Calgary, Alberta)
Twenty-two North American Parts Distribution Centers ship Mopar parts and accessories to dealers and customers:
- Western Region & Mexico
- Los Angeles
- Portland, Ore.
- St. Louis
- Toluca (Mexico)
Eastern Region & Canada
- Red Deer (Canada)
- Montreal (Canada)
- New York
- Orlando, Fla.
- Mississauga/Toronto (Canada)
- Center Line, Mich.
- Marysville, Mich.
- Mopar World Headquarters / Package Engineering Parts Distribution Center (Center Line, Mich.)
- Warren, Mich. (two locations)