At Chrysler Group LLC, we continue to engineer and produce new technologies that meet the needs of changes in our market. Uconnect® helps drivers understand how to use and operate the many features, and connect their personal communication and media devices to their vehicle’s electronic systems.
Uconnect allows drivers to easily adjust seat or cabin temperature, select a new music station or make a call without taking their eyes from the road. Uconnect displays real-time traffic speed and flow information to assist drivers in routing around congested areas. It also connects passengers with an endless variety of entertainment options—from e-mail via Wi-Fi, to movies, games and music.
The Chrysler Group’s Uconnect system offers an array of easy-to-use features to help drivers stay connected, informed and focused on driving, that include:
- Learn about available premium audio systems from Beats™ by Dr. Dre™, Alpine and Harman Kardon
- Connect compatible media devices and play a favorite music list
- Rear-seat entertainment – With single-and dual-screen options, entertain passengers with access to individual movies, music and video games
- Phone pairing – Easy instructions on how to pair a Bluetooth-enabled phone to a Chrysler Group vehicle
- Voice command recognition – Make calls and change radio stations by voice commands
- Hands-free calling – Make calls, listen and respond to text messages hands-free
- Intuitive and responsive touchscreen and steering wheel controls – Easily adjust seat or cabin temperature, select a new music station or make a call without taking their eyes from the road
- Available Wi-Fi - Anything that can be done on the Web can now be done in the car. Passengers can post photos, e-mail or watch an online video
- SiriusXM Traffic1 works with the vehicle's navigation system to display real-time traffic speed and flow information along with accident to assist drivers in routing around congested areas
- With SiriusXM Travel Link,1 keep track of current and forecasted weather, check local fuel prices, sports scores and movie listings
- Find a restaurant, airport, museum or department store and get directions with points of interest in that area
- Tag favorite songs with SiriusXM1 song tagging
- Browse other channels by song or artist while listening to another channel
- Pause and replay up to 30 minutes of programming from any music channel using instant replay
- Set alerts to know when a favorite song or artist is playing on another channel
- Use parental controls to easily lock and and unlock channels
1 SIRIUS, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. and its subsidiaries. SIRIUS Traffic service requires a subscription, sold separately after trial subscription included with vehicle purchase. Prices and programming subject to change. Subscriptions governed by Terms & Conditions available at sirius.com. SIRIUS Radio U.S Satellite service available only to those at least 18 years of age in the 48 contiguous United States, D.C., and PR (with coverage limitations). See www.sirius.com\traffic for list of covered cities, and more information. Visit www.sirius.com/TravelLink for more information on SIRIUS Travel Link.